LAURENN

LAURENN

aLL aBOUT mE <3

My photo
sUNRISE, FL, United States
wHAT iiT iHHHH ...mY nAME iis lAUREN gODWIN aND ii wAS *eSTABLISHED* nOVEMBER 27, 1992 =]. mY fAVORITE sPORT iiS sOCCER aND iM aLWAYS hAVING fUNN. iM a rEALLY oUTGOING, *cRAZY*, cARING, fUN, oPINIONATED, lOVING, sMART, INDEPENDENT,aND aMAZING pERSON oNCE yOU gET tO nO mE !! i hAVE *lOTS* oF fRIENDS aND IM a lIVE fOR tHE mOMENT kIND oF pERSON. ii dONT *tRUST* mANY pEOPLE aND i hAVE oNLY a fEW cLOSE fRIENDS. *aLICIA* iS mY bESTESTTT fRIEND iN tHe wHOLE ENTIRE wORLD. wE dO *eVERYTHING* tOGETHER aND sHE iS mY pARTNER iN cRIME. ii hAVE aN aMAZING bOYFRIEND, aND nOONE wILL eVER tAKE hIS pLACE =] ii [LOVE] tECHNO aND ii lOVE EVRYTHING pURPLE <- bEST cOlOR iiN tHE wORLD !! i dONT lOVE sCHOOL bUT i'VE lEARNED tO dEAL wITH iit ...wELL ii hOPE yOU'VE lEARNED aLOT aBOUT mE aND iF yOU dONT aLREADY kNOW mE yOUR mISSING oUT. =P XO0XO0X

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FINAL EXAM; WRITING 6

DO YOUR PARENTS CHOOSE FAVORITES?

Do you have any older brothers or sisters? if so, then you know your parents always play favorites. Well at least in my case they do! I have one older sister and one older brother. I live with my mom and brother and my mom always is paying attention to him. Ever since I was a little girl I never got the attention I wanted! I know in most families the youngest gets the most attention but in my family it’s the other way around. My brother is the oldest of us all, he is 20 years old and he thinks the world revolves around him! My mom plays favorites by giving him all the attention, and giving him exactly what he wants. The little one needs attention to you know?
My brother’s name is Richard and ever since I can remember he’s been getting all the attention. For example, everyday my mom would wake my brother up for school, elementary through high school she would wake him up, but me, I have to use my alarm clock which most of the time makes me late to school ! I don’t understand why she chooses favorites. Also, he always is eating all the time. And guess who my mom asks to see what he wants for dinner. Him! Because he always gets to choose his favorite meals and I have no say what so ever! It’s not fair, and I think I deserve a lot more then I receive.
If you knew my brother you would know right off the bat that he gets whatever he wants. And he gets away with everything. For instance, one time he was getting suspended from school for lighting a fart bomb in one of his teachers classrooms and my mom didn’t do anything about it. She just let him play outside with his friends like every other day letting him go by just saying, don’t do it again. “ Now if it was me I would be grounded for at least a week and have no fun things I would be able to do.
Having older brothers and sisters can be really fun, but it can also get really annoying and unfair at times. Family is a big part of life but if they always are putting you below you should stick up for yourself. My mom played favorites and I hated being the youngest. My brother got and did whatever he wanted. Getting out of trouble all the time, going wherever he pleased, getting everything his little heart desired gets kind of old when you past 18 years old, but of course she still treats him like royalty. But its okay I’m used to it by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment